Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cake! and good company

last night I had the privelage of meeting with the wonderful Lourdes Lopez to talk about cake, the wedding, and everything else. I am SO EXCITED to have her make my cake. It will be three flavors, vanilla and strawberry, red velvet, and lemon mousse! The cake itself will be three tiers, separated by columns, with white chocolate shavings on the outside, fresh flowers topping each tier....
something, but not exactly, like this :)

After we were done talking cake, I got to talk to her a little about everything. About Babe (she's known him since he was just a wittle guy), and about how happy she is to be able to see me get married. She is a woman that has been an amazing example to me in my life, and that I have looked up to for a very long time. It meant a lot to me to hear her tell me that she was proud of me, and I am so glad that she will get to be in the temple with me, to witness my sealing. THAT gives me so much unbelievable joy, I could never possibly put it into words.

No comments:

Post a Comment