Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sweet Sisters

My sweet sisters are leaving me. They've both chosen to go on missions for our church, and I could not be more proud to be their big sister. Taylor will be serving in Lubbock, Texas and she will report to the Missionary Training Center in Provo on June 22nd. Ashy Bee's call should be here this week *fingers crossed*. I can't wait to see where she is going. I know that they will both be amazing missionaries, and that their testimonies of the Gospel of Jesus Christ will change the lives of the people they meet.
My other sweet sister Delaney is getting so big. She's 14 now, and will be starting high school in the fall. I'm sure that it will be scary for her without two of her sisters, but I also know that she will be blessed and bouyed up by their service, and I know that she is the smartest of us all. Her little spirit is SO strong, she stands up for what she believes in, and won't let anybody tell her otherwise.


I love my sisters, I'm so glad that Heavenly Father sent them to be part of this journey with me...I couldn't imagine it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment