Monday, September 16, 2013

My not so baby boy

I am amazed everyday at how fast my little man is growing up!
All of his pants and shorts are too long, but shirts in the same size fit him perfectly, he is short and round, but not really fat at all, just solid. He's really taken to putting things back in baskets and on shelves, not when he's supposed to clean up, just whenever he wants to. He likes to stack blocks and play with trucks and cars, but gets really frustrated when he can't do something that he is trying to do or when something is out of his reach.
He dances whenever he hears music, and his new favorite thing to do is hold a phone that has music playing on it while he dances. In between dancing he'll cuddle while he watches Rio, it's my favorite time:

He is able to communicate what he wants much better now; it has made all of our lives SO much easier. Today he has mastered the sign for more, I've been trying to get him to do it for months, but I'm glad he at least gets it now! He points too, he'll point at you and then toward what he wants, I just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment