Thursday, October 10, 2013

Ugh!

Today has been a rough day...I'm in California for the week for drs appointments for Porter and I and my dear Faja's 50th birthday. This morning I had an appointment with my midwife, no surprises, love her, baby boy is healthy, and everything is good...
Except that she wants me back in two weeks (say whaaaatttttt??)!! I was hoping to have another 6 weeks in Rexburg with Christian before a month here on my own, but it's looking like I'm going to have three weeks there and six here without him. Lemme tell you, these last few days have already been rough, I just feel like I'm missing a piece of me. So I called him when I left the office and had a good cry. We CAN do it, and it will be SO worth it when baby Benson Oliver [oh yeah,we picked a name!!] gets here in December.
Porter must know I'm having a rough day, because he's been really cuddly and after lunch, he kept grabbing my face and kissing me. It was the sweetest thing I have ever experienced and I am SO grateful that Heavenly Father has blessed me with such a beautiful, smart, and sweet boy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment